Our modern, nationwide, FORS-accredited consolidation, picking and delivery network brings the UK’s freshest Food To Go to customers overnight.
With full national coverage from six warehouse locations and a fleet of vehicles, you can rely on us to deliver. In fact we move over 2m units a week in 3,500 daily deliveries, chilled, frozen and ambient, so we have to be good at what we do. With best in class planning and vehicle tracking we deliver 99% on time in full, with 98% of deliveries before 11am. Just in time for lunch!
Our Fully Integrated Service
Our full service includes:
- Central Forecasting, storage and picking of 3rd party goodsacross three temperature chambers (Frozen, Chilled and Ambient)
- Fully integrated Customer Service department for order capture and processing
- Driver technology and systems (such as EPOD scanners and live vehicle tracking) enable us to provide delivery certainty and status of our 30,000 weekly deliveries
- Centralised picking and packing in our National Distribution Centre based in Heathrow
- Both attended and un-attended delivery capability (trusted keyholding and overnight access)
We offer a best in class logistics solution with our own bespoke multi-temp delivery vehicles with truly national coverage.
– Steve Norton, Head of Transport
Our flexibility in covering events both large and small is reflected in our experience feeding the Games Makers at the London 2012 Olympics, with 80,000 lunch bags manufactured, picked and delivered daily.